Monday, January 30, 2006

Mukka Java

I will admit that I have a new favorite kitchen appliance. The kitchen is not my domain. Toast, cereal with milk, nachos (melted cheese on chips), this is about my level of ability in the kitchen. Occasionally I will venture out an prove my abilities with a mean chocolate chip cookie of which is the only recipe I have memorized. But my normal duties in the kitchen involves the coffee maker. That I am skilled at. However, we have a new coffee devise that we are totally addicted to and can't be without.

We first learned about the Mukka Express at my in-laws house during Christmas. One of the first things we did when we got home was to run out an purchase our own. We got the cow print one. My mother-in-law has the shiny stainless steel one. They both do the same thing but we paid $20 less to get the cow print, so we took our $20 to Starbuck's to get a 1/2 pound of espresso roast.

This little device makes the best cappuccino I have ever had. I have one almost everyday. Mmm... coffee.

Don't be frightened off by the price tag... it is well worth it. Just think of what you will save by not having to run to your local java supplier to get your fix. In just a couple minutes this thing brews up the perfect mix of coffee and milk. Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment