Friday, January 06, 2006

So Far...

Every New Year we think things are going to change, or will be different in some magical fashion. We count down the best of the prior year, we review and relive the previous year, we look to the ball dropping like it is the end of the old and the beginning of the new, or we just make a resolution to eat better.

So far this year the only thing that changed is the number I write at the end of the date.

I didn't make any resolutions, or promises, or anything of the like. But, in the back of my mind I subconsciously looked to 2006 as the start of something new. So far, so the same.

Oh well, considering my life is good, my family is healthy, my home is warm and secure, and I have a job, I guess I can live with that. God is good.

For amusement here is one thing I did on New Years at our youth groups party that was new... at least to me... Sumo Brian... I got my tail wooped by a 16 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment