Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pink

Who got the idea that real men wear pink? Not true. Real men do not wear pink for any reason! Not only do they not wear it, they never admit that they like it. Never!

My son (5) now claims pink as his favorite color. He's been brainwashed by our friends son. He cannot reach puberty thinking this way, he'll be slaughtered.

How is it that I know real men don't like pink? Here is my proof. We don't feel blessed when we wash our whites accidentally with a red article of clothing do we? No we don't! We curse and stomp around and turn that clothes into rags to be used to clean up filth. Filth I tell you. That is how I know that pink is not acceptable.

Have you ever heard a guy look at a Mary Kay car and say "sweet ride". No. Because it isn't a sweet ride, it is repulsive. Plus if he did and another guy was present he'd get his butt kicked.

So I've got some work to do with the boy. I've got to undo the corruption of our friends child's influence. I've got to free him from the weakest color ever made. I've got a lot working for me since the rest of him screams all boy.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Ashby said...

Brian...In my child psychology classes we were taught that it is perfectly alright for boys to like pink, AND that we shouldn't try to change them.

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that Alex is in touch with his feminine side....for now anyway...

Missy said...

The more you fight it, the worse it gets...trust me. Just let it be and pray it's just a phase.

Oh...and sorry.

Anonymous said...

I got your back, B. Every time I see a punk kid with a pink polo and his collar popped, I want to sock him right in the eye and then kick him while he's down.

Pink is definitely unacceptable.

Child psychology = Hogwash

Paulos said...

harsh matt, harsh

Post a Comment