Friday, November 03, 2006

What Is Fun?

I am at my desk eating a "Fun Size" Three Musketeer Bar. What is "Fun" about a candy bar that is 2" or less in length. I know either my wife or a friend has brought this up recently and now I am ruminating on it. Fun would be a 12" candy bar... a 12" candy bar that I was eating somewhere besides work... an everlasting 12" candy bar that was the perfect blend of caramel and chocolate. Yeah! That would be fun. Wait... even better... a candy bar food fight. Now that would be the funnest of fun (yes I know funnest isn't a word).

You know what isn't fun? It's a 2" candy bar that causes you to eat ten of them to even feel like you've had a candy bar and your tummy gets all rumbly like you've just eaten at Izzy's (karate slam, chop, kick in the head to Matt... yes! take that).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're now spreading this rubbish about Izzy's. I know you're just jealous. It's okay.

Post a Comment