Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas is Near

So Christmas is near. We've been barraged by ads and displays since Halloween but the real deal is almost here.

This year I've been called a Scrooge and a Grinch and probably deserved to some degree. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, I just don't love all the crap that goes along with it. So to get out of a Scrinchy mood I'd like to celebrate one aspect of Christmas that I do enjoy in small doses. Music.

In celebration of Christmas I am posting my favorite Christmas related songs. Here they are in no particular order:

  • Silent Night
  • O Come Emmanuel
  • White Christmas (only Bings version)
  • Gloria in Excelsis Deo
  • Christmas in Hollis
  • That Spirit of Christmas
Go forth, listen, & enjoy.

You gotta fave?

5 comments:

Missy said...

Does that mean the hippo song isn't on your top 10 list??

Kathi said...

O Holy Night is my fav. And, not the horrendous one that you posted on here last year.

Anonymous said...

O Come Emmanuel
and
I Heard the Bells
and
ANYthing by Bing (but especially the 'Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy medley by Bing and Sting)

Anonymous said...

Why the HECK is "Christmas in the Northwest" not on your list, Bonham?

Brian said...

'cause Christmas in Hollis is, Matt

Post a Comment