Tuesday, October 17, 2006

G-day!

Writing from an internet kiosk from the Land Down Under.

Beer does flow and men chunder.

So far so good. I don't have much time to write much as the timer on this thing ticks fast.

No sightseeing to be had. It's all been work so far. That is going well. Slow but well.

Australia is much like America except they speak with an accent and drive on the wrong side of the road. Accually tonight I was told that I speak with an accent. Strange. I've never thought I had one. Driving on the left is pretty easy. The first day I was nervous as heck but today went smooth. It took a little brain retrain but I am doing well.

I will try to write more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,
Hope your trip is a great one. Long ride for less then a week. Stay safe, the Jeffs will be praying for you.

Post a Comment