Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Next Car!

My 1995 Toyota Camry has 160,000 miles on it. Yep. That's up there. This year we had to put a chunk of change into it to keep it running for the next 160,000. I like my car and have no reason to get rid of it. However, if there is some generous and wealthy person out there that wanted to provide me with a fine new ride I'd choose this one:

The Ariel Atom

My dad would say "That is so impractical." and I would say "I know, but it goes 0 - 60 in less than 4 seconds." The website says this "Even in base model form, the Atom's power to weight ratio exceeds that of a Porsche 911."

No windshield, no leather, no heater, no AC, no navigation system, totally street legal, no bumpers, probably no cup holder, and no... ah, who cares. This is a drivers car. Raw as it gets. And yes, I'd drive it year 'round. I'd just get my self a rain suit and helmet and go.

I am in the wrong line of work. I should have been a Rock Star or a NASCAR driver.

Brammo Motor Sports of Ashland Oregon is the licensee to manufacture this car in the States. That makes it a cool new product of Oregon. Add that to our cheese, beer, Dutch Bros., trees, and liberals and you've got a good mix. Check out the car at www.arielatom.com. If you don't find it sweet get to a doctor immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment