Saturday, October 14, 2006

Heading Down Under

Yesterday morning as I walked into work all was well. At 7:10 that all changed. A call from one of our distributors in New Hampshire had a customer in Australia with some serious problems. A couple hours later I was booked on a flight for today heading to Adelaide, Australia.

I leave in a couple hours and 19 flight hours on three separata flights I'll be in Adelaide. This will be my first time south of the Equator. This is not quite how I wanted to see Australia for the first time but it'll be an experience none the less. I return this Thursday so there won't be much time for sight seeing.

Hopefully I'll be able to post from there. G'day for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another stamp on your passport though! I don't have a stamp in mine...oh thats right I don't have a passport yet. hmmmm. Enjoy your trip and your stamp!
Love M

Post a Comment