Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Crazy's Back

It's been two years since I first posted about the Crazy Car Lady. Well, she's back and in a new car.

I've actually seen her a number of times in the last couple years and may or may not have said anything about her here. She's had a couple different cars since I saw her in the original Kia, but they've all had one thing in common, the color. Always a burgundy or shade of, sometimes leaning towards brown, sometimes red.

The new car is a Toyota Rav4.

This morning after a stint at the gym I went home and grabbed the bike. Half way up 185th the car in front of me hit its brakes. For no reason! Then I saw why - it was her. I thought about following her to her destination to confront her about her psycho behavior but decided to keep on to work.

One day lady, one of these days! You keep pointing and shaking your fist, keep on making the crazy sign, we know who the crazy one is. Until I lose it and decide to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment