Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hollywood Soundtracks

Last night I was flipping channels during a commercial and landed on Scrubs, a very funny show I don't get to watch very often. During the end of the show while Turk was telling Carla that she is pregnant the song playing in the background was "All Of The Words" by Kutless. Really. I thought this was an interesting choice by the producers... a worship song during the announcement of a new child. Did they get the significance or was it unintentional. I'd like to think that there are Jesus Followers in Hollywood planting little seeds and that God will use them to positively influence thier medium. This happened once before during the end of a Smallville episode when they played a Bebo Norman song as the outro. Just something I thought was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment