Thursday, March 16, 2006

Patience My Child


This is what God might be saying if I was hearing Him right now... "Patience my child."

Have you ever prayed for a long time for something, someone, or some situation that is on your heart without response from God?

That is where I am right now. I have something on my mind that I have been praying about for quite a while and have not heard back from the big guy. Although I am frustrated a bit with God, faith is not yet lost.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Ph 4:4-7

The Word always gets me back to where I should be.

Rejoice I will in the things I see God doing in my life. The issue I am praying about I am sure will one day be resolved... this knowing that I won't live for ever. God is active, just not always where I want Him to be. I guess it is good that I understand that He knows better than I.

I am searching for the peace promised to guard my heart and mind against the anger and bitterness that the dark one pushes on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment