Friday, September 22, 2006

Autumn Is Here

Ah, one of my favorite times of year. The rain is coming, the leaves are changing, and the extra blanket gets put on the bed.

When people stand around and complain about the rain I rejoice. I love it. I welcome it. Bring on the rain. Bring on the cold. Matter of fact I hope it snows this year. Lot's of snow. So much snow that I have to tunnel out my front door. That would be cool.

We get to watch the leaves turn and then fall. One of my favorite things in all creation. At our house we have the oak trees, our blue berry bushes, and the tree in our front yard. Yeah it's a little work cleaning them up but it is all worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brotha. I also love the rain, and I couldn't wait for summer to be over. I'm not a huge fan of scalding hot weather, and this summer was pretty stinking warm. The hikes and outdoors stuff we did this summer was a lot of fun, but I am ready for fall and winter like you wouldn't believe.

Post a Comment