Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Beta-time Sucks

Why did I sign up for the beta? Why for the life of me.

I'm pissed. I can't leave comments on non-beta blogs. What the... Maybe I missed the fine print or something but I don't remember a warning about this major inconvenience.

Blogger people! Hey! Yes you. Fix this! The only thing more important than being able to post on a blog is to be able to comment on one you've read.

Blogger GET ON IT!!!

Coming soon is something that should only be used when referring to new movies.

So Bloggers who have blogs I regularly read and comment on I am still here. One hand is tied behind my back but I am still here. For now... Typepad anyone?

Evil Brian is being held at bay.

So Jen... my comment for your Beauty and the Beast post: "Le Poisson, Le Poisson, He He He, Hou, Hou, Hou. I know you hear me doing that."

Kath... one for you: "Watch out for the Twofers, they get you everytime. They jump off the shelves and bite you before you know they are there."

4 comments:

Missy said...

I know...right? I've resorted to sending my comments via email...but it's just not the same.

At least there's SOMEONE I can leave comments for!

Jennifer said...

Come back to the other side!

Anonymous said...

Why is it that when I go to your blog site now, it always opens to the end of July? Is that the Beta-time thing? or me?

Brian said...

Not sure Mo... for now just hit "refresh".

Post a Comment