Friday, February 01, 2008

Another Good Day

Guess what... we went to the beach today. Here it is. The kids played with mom and uncle Jim in the sand.


I had a rest after some snorkeling.

This is an example of Hawaiian graffiti. It is white coral on the black lava. You see it all along the roadside. People send out greeting and messages to others or just leave their names.
Here the kids are playing with poi balls before the luau we went to tonight.

Here's Kathi goofing off with the poi balls.
This is the pig being uncovered from the dirt oven it was cooked in. Brianna couldn't watch, she was afraid to see a giant dead pig.

The luau was quite fun. Due to the combination of darkness and a small camera I didn't get any photos of the dancers. I am sure Kathi is upset I didn't get a photo of the Samoan fire dancer. She was quite taken with him. She'll live.

I am sure tomorrow will bring another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment