Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Brian's Needs

So I got this little game from Kathi who got it from Tracey.

Google you name plus the word "needs" after it to see what you come up with. This is what I need:

  • Brian needs to workout! - am I on candid camera?
  • Brian needs to communicate more effectively and stop being negative. - Get off my frick'n back! How's that for communication?
  • Brian needs food, badly. - Uh, see the first need.
  • Brian Needs a New Mac - But none of my cool software will work on it...
  • Brian.Needs.A.Job - How 'bout that?
  • Brian [needs stimulation] - That's a little creepy.
  • Brian needs…absolutely nothing, he’s perfect just the way he is! - Yes! or no.
  • Brian Needs More than the Regular School Year. - NO CHANCE!
  • Brian Needs Love Too!! - Yes I do.
  • Brian Needs to Wipe Again. - Eww!
I types them as I sees them.

1 comment:

Missy said...

The last one's my favorite!

Post a Comment