Monday, February 04, 2008

Home Safe

Brrr! We made it home early this morning. Thanks Mrs. Villa for the ride, you are too kind.

After the red-eye a four hour nap was due.

Honestly not a single complaint about the trip worth speaking. I guess if I had to speak one it would be the lack of sleep due to my daughters sleep talking. She talked, shouted, and cried in her sleep. I never knew she was so bad.

We had a spectacular time all-in-all. The big island is a beautiful place with lot's to see.

The last day of the trip was spent at the beach playing and snorkeling before heading home to catch the last three quarters of the big game. The last snorkeling spot was my favorite. Lots of areas to explore with plenty of wildlife to see.

As much as I try not to think of it, tomorrow it is back to work. Yuck. I could get used to this not working gig.

4 comments:

Wesly Smith said...

Oh thank goodness you're home! I don't think I could have taken any more of those scenic photos. You were killing me man! :O)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!! Sorry we couldn't order the sun for you! Glad you had such a great time. I have enjoyed so much reading, seeing and imagining the fun. Great blogging and pictures. See you this weekend for more of the same!
Love you,
M

Ashby said...

Yeah, ditto Wes! Sheesh. Rubbing it in our faces like that. How rude.

Welcome home!

Paulos said...

Oh, sounds like lots of fun.

Post a Comment