Sunday, February 17, 2008

Old Bands are New Bands

Some of the oldies and goodies are coming back. I saw in the paper today that The Police will be in Washington with Elvis Costello for a live concert. I also read that the B-52's are putting out another album. R.E.M. has new music coming out on 4/1/08.

In the last couple years I've seen Queen (with Paul Rogers singing) and Guns & Roses (aka just Axl Rose and some other guys) in concert. Van Halen was in town a few months ago for a live gig. And I heard that Led Zepplin is doing a show in London (sans John Bonham of course). There are probably many more out there that are doing things but these are the ones that stick out in my head.

The news that I read that made me want to post this little diddy is this ---> EXTREME is back together and is working on a new album! Oh yeah! I know one house that will own a copy. Some of you may snicker but I loved these guys back in the day. Back in college I had hallmates that used to blast these guys down the hall for all to hear. I never complained.

1 comment:

Dave Ketah said...

I used to have all of Extreme's albums (I may still)! This is great news, especially if they are able to pick up where they left off!

Post a Comment