Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Badger Day

Without an audio recording there is no way for me to get this post right. It is truly a "you had to be there" post but I'll do my best.

Imagine walking into a bathroom and seeing a badger.


There has been a little practical joke war going on in the office between our receptionist and one of the guys in the warehouse. I'm not quite sure how it started but it has been fun to watch. I learned about it when I saw Warehouse Guy's clip board and noticed that it was decorated with puff paint flowers in pink & purple.

Today the war was escalated. I was holed up in the conference room for a good portion of the day. The purchasing guy took a potty break and when he came back he was beside himself. He told us that there was a stuffed badger in the bathroom that scared the crap out of him. We found out that the badger was placed in the bathroom by our receptionist who was the first victim of the cleverly placed badger. Mind you it is a real badger stuffed by a taxidermist not a stuffed toy.

Later I was in my office and heard this loud "aaaahhhh". It was my boss. He walked in on the badger. Ah ha ha. I about passed out from laughing so hard. I knew exactly what happened. Such a good little badger.

The badger was the talk of the day, as was the bosses "aaaahhhh" which he understates as a loud sigh. Well, I am here to tell you that I was one floor down and three offices away and I heard it.

If you aren't getting the funnyness of this that is because you had to be there.

3 comments:

One Crazy Mama said...

Have you heard the Badger song Brian? It's hilarious! Go to badgerbadgerbadger.com. It's one of those songs that stays in your head...I think I might add it back to my myspace again! Sounds like there's some good laughs going around your workplace!

Kathi said...

All I can say is that the badger better not make it home!

Missy said...

I love the badger song!!

Post a Comment