Thursday, February 07, 2008

Driving Daze

I used to like driving. I may still.

Lately I just find myself just wanting to get there. I have a half an hour commute each way to and from work. In the past I thought of this as my time. I'd listen to music, podcasts, silence, pray, think, or whatever caught my fancy. Now it is greuling. I just want to get there.

Move out of my way you slow ass people I've got somewhere to get to.

I don't know why but I've got the driving blues. I let my wife drive now when we go places 'cause I just don't want to.

It isn't my car. I really like my car. Which by the way just turned 180,000 miles old. 150,000 of those miles driven by me.

I just don't know. Maybe someday I'll be able to use a transporter like on Star Trek.

2 comments:

Paulos said...

If your drive wasn't a nasty commute like to newberg it wouldn't be so bad.

Anonymous said...

Brian needs to get some books on tape!(or cd or ipod...whatever your car's technology!) - Julie

Post a Comment