Friday, July 20, 2007

In the past I've posted on the funny things my kids say... here & here.

Recently my mom mentioned during my kids week at her house that she should have written down some of the things that the kids had said that she found funny. This reminded me that I haven't posted any for a while.

So here are some more gems:

  • Alex, Kathi & I were trying to take a nap on the bed. Alex said "This is like watching a sunset with blankets."
  • Alex to Kathi, "Mom, does my p*nis look like a hot dog?"
  • Me to Alex "Where did you get that laugh?!" Alex "It's how God made me!"
  • Me to Alex "Where do you think up all these questions?" Alex "In my brain."
  • While watching a video of himself at swimming lessons Alex says "I sound like a girl."
  • Alex "Dad, when Brianna was a baby she wasn't my arch-enemy, she was too cute." Brianna informed him he wasnt' born yet when she was a baby and he said "Well I was thinking about you."
    Ten seconds later...
    Alex "Dad, before I was born I was a puzzle and God put me together." Me "So are you a puzzle?" Alex "No! I'm Alex."
  • Alex to Kathi "Mom, if I didn't believe in God would you kick me in the head?"
  • While watching Superman: The Movie specifically the scene when Krypton is being destroyed... Alex "Look, it's raining people and buildings."
    Later during a chase scene "Do bad guys have licenses?"

3 comments:

Angie said...

LOL!!! I needed a laugh today. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Your kids really say this stuff?

That's entirely entertaining.

Dave Ketah said...

The little Bonhams pretty much rock!

Post a Comment