Saturday, August 26, 2006

Where Are They Now?

So, I just got done watching "Poseidon", which was crap, and I started to channel surf. Sometimes this is a bad idea, sometimes you strike gold. Tonight I struck more crap. But I found out what Erik Estrada is doing! <--- said with total enthusiasm You remember Erik. You know... Ponch... of Ponch and John. Yes, of C.H.I.P's fame. That Erik Estrada.

Well Erik is now a spokesman for Arkansas real estate. Serious. Don't you want to move to Arkansas? Just check out www.hotspringshomesites.com. You too can own a piece of Bill Clinton's home state.

Poor sad Erik. Maybe you can join Tony Danza in TV retirement... please.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Ponch always seemed to be the hotty on the show. I prefered John. Maybe it was because he knew he didn't have quite the "hotty" status as Ponch.

Post a Comment