Thursday, August 31, 2006

Vacation!

For the next five days I am getting some much needed time off from work. Today is just a casual hang-out-do-nothing day. Tomorrow we head off to camp at Beverly Beach on the Oregon coast with some of my family.

Work has been a killer lately. I don't talk about it too much on my blog. I don't really know why but I don't. Maybe someday I will. For now I will just say that my job is a source of major stress and questions in my life. Like many people I still want to know what I'll be when I grow up. There has to be more for me than what I am doing n0w. There has to be!

What I don't like about vacations is that all of my work will pile up and certain things won't get done. Then when I get back it is all there waiting for me to work extra hard and extra time to get it done. That really stinks.

So for the next five days this will be my last thought about work. Tonight I will enjoy some good hard rock with my nephew and his buddies. We are going to see Spoken and House of Heroes at the Rock'n Roll Pizza Kitchen in Portand. Should be a great time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We continue to pray for you and your work situation!! We love you so much and appreciate your patience in the Lord!!

Post a Comment